Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Tuesday, December 08, 2009

What? Can't you find a hot-babe drive-through?

I'm sorry, for some reason, I can't resist writing about the "sexpresso" phenomenon. It's possible you know about the controversial stands in the Northwest -- Everett and Bellevue recently -- but you may not have actually seen one of the stands, so I thought you might like to know about a new website that will help you locate one. That is, if you want to locate one. I have no idea who came up with it, and I probably don't want to know, but isn't it just a little crazy to have this website?? No, I suppose not.

Just to clarify, I am not judgemental about this business "model" because I look at it from the perspective of a drive-through coffee stand chronicler, if you will allow me that title. I am amused by the whole evolution of this culture, I think, and I'm keeping track of it at least in the cyberworld, because people do ask me from time to time what I think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home