Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Other bloggers who blogify on drive-through espresso stands

I enjoy knowing that the subject of my documentation is of interest to many people. Here are some comments I've extracted from other bloggers:

"I returned to this lonely stand in the middle of the vast empty parking lot in search of that elusive coffee I’ve craved since leaving the Northwest. I told the Barista I’ve been looking for a good espresso since leaving Washington State, only to find out the owners were from Seattle."-- ESPRESSOOBSESSION

"Every once in a great while, I buy coffee at a little drive-through espresso stand. It's between home and daycare, so when Beloved is out of town I figure I deserve some good coffee even though it's too expensive to buy every day." -- MAYHEMANDMAGIC

"I miss so much about it. I miss grabbing a latte in the morning without having to fight traffic, find a parking spot, dash through the weather - Easterners just haven't figured out the drive-through espresso stand concept yet." -- BHANGGELI

"It’s worth noting that somewhere around Eureka, California, we’d started noticing drive-through espresso kiosks. I had been forewarned about their ubiquity by my wife, a former resident of Seattle, who has long characterized their absence from the Louisville urban scene as a sure sign of decadence and decay." -- PORTABLECURMUDGEON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home