Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Another indy bookstore folds??!!

My sincerest condolences to the owner and employees at Bailey-Coy Books on Broadway, Seattle. It is, unfortunately, another of a long, long string of independent bookstore closures. My take on this is that it is a result of the economy, the prevalence of online reading, and overbearing presence of big-box bookstores. I don't believe people are reading less. And although I list it as a factor, the present economy cannot be blamed as a major factor. Read this article in the Librarian and Information Science News, dated 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home