Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Monday, February 01, 2010

The Bloomsbury Review

I'm so, so pumped up today! I just received a copy of the 30th Anniversary issue of The Bloomsbury Review and Driven to Espresso has gotten a superb review! I'll add it to my website's Review page later today so you can read it, but here's a brief quote: "Just the ticket for java lovers and the architecturally curious."

One of the extra bonuses of the review is that they specifically point readers to this blog as well as my Tweets. Phew! I'm finding it hard to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home