Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Monday, November 15, 2010

Earn rewards for recommending Driven to Espresso

Effective immediately, you can earn an unlimited amount of $2 (USD) rewards for recommending Driven to Espresso to others.*

Get back 10 percent ($2) of the price you pay for your copy of D2E, each time someone purchases the book from me. You can earn the entire price of the book after 10 people purchased their own copy. And more!

Here's how: after you buy the book from me or my website, show it to others or tell them about it, and recommend it. If they buy the book, and tell me you recommended it, I'll send you $2. Simple, huh?

To be eligible, you must buy the book from me personally or from my website, not from a retailer. The person who buys the book based on your recommendation must also buy it from me or my website.

To participate, please send me an email with your name and address (or mail via USPS mail), so I'll know where to send the check. Naturally, the other person will need to tell me who recommended the book (you!), so make sure to ask them to do that. Of course, they are then free to recommend the book to someone else themselves and earn a reward for themselves.

If you have any questions, send an email to me.

*This is not a rebate; it is a gift from me in appreciation for your help. This reward offer ends on December 31, 2010, so start spreading the word! Remember, the holidays are upon us, so now is the best time to put the bug in someone's ear. (I think that's what I'm doing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home