Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Thursday, December 06, 2012

Gift for coffee love - part 2

This suggestion is for residents of Washington or Colorado, where marijuana has been legalized. I found this recipe on a website, and will admit I have not tried it. But it just seemed appropriate for we Washington state residents! I can imagine there will be a bit of cannabis stuck into some (adult) stockings this year around here.

The recipe calls for caster sugar. I had to look that up. It's superfine sugar, but not confectioner's sugar. It may be harder to find that the marijuana.


Weed Coffee Recipe – Mary Jane Meets Tia Maria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home