Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All aboard for espresso in Salem


On my trip to Bend, Eureka, and Salem, I found Coffee In Motion in Salem. According to the barista, the upper level will eventually be open to customers. I also photographed drive-thrus in Madras, Redmond, Prineville, and Sisters.

1 Comments:

Blogger PooBahSpiel said...

So glad you found a double decker bus coffee stand. I think they are nifty. Yet, I have doubts of them opening up the top.

3/30/08, 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home