Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Introducing 1by1 Publishing

Even though I am self-publishing Fast Lane, I have created the trade name "1by1 Publishing," under which I will be publishing. I am excited to be using a name that I believe reflects the uniqueness of each drive-thru, and at the same time reflects that I am only publishing one book. If I should be lucky enough to be successful, then perhaps I'll publish another one sometime, but one by one is the only way I can foresee this happening.
Now I can begin marketing 1by1 Publishing as an entity, and before too long I will create a website where one day people will be able to buy the book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new webite is at http://1by1publishing.com

12/1/08, 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home