Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Driven to Espresso

I am considering a new title for my book. Although I have been using the working title of Fast Lane, now that I am more engaged in the process of selling the book, I need to consider what will work best in retail situations, and also in catalogs and lists. I think the title should be more direct about the content, espresso. This will help when the potential customer cannot see the cover. I want the title to capture the interest of someone who is interested in coffee and espresso topics.
The new title I believe I will use is Driven to Espresso: Drive-through coffee stands in the Northwest. Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger PooBahSpiel said...

I like the new title because it incorporates the element of 'coffee' and the element of 'drive-thru' together. Whereas the old title only carried the 'drive-thru' idea across, but not the coffee. It could have been for burgers or anything.

9/28/08, 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home