Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Support Coffee Kids!


Naturally, in the process of writing a book about the coffee culture, I have visited a lot of coffee-related websites. One of the ones that has me really thinking is Coffee Kids. I think the work they are doing for the coffee-producing families in Latin America is supremely worthy of our support. If you love coffee, I think you'll appreciate a visit to their website.

They have a very active blog about their activities and events in the coffee world and some interesting facts about coffee. There are several ways you can support them, both as an individual and as a business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home