Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Friday, May 01, 2009

When will the books arrive?


I received 4 advance copies of the printed book on April 15. They look great, so I sent final approval for shipping and they are now on their way to my distributor, Atlas Books, in Ohio. The schedule indicates they will arrive there on May 27. At that point, orders can be fulfilled. I am having a few hundred copies shipped to myself so I can sell them directly, and to send out review copies.

If you are interested in getting a signed copy directly from me, that will be possible around June 5.

I also want to announce that I have redesigned my website to include more information. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home