Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Monday, December 01, 2008

My first sales

It is a special kind of feeling when you are able to say that your book is available in bookstores. Well, actually, just one so far, but it's a start. The Edmonds Bookshop has taken two of my books so we'll see if there is any interest from their customers.

I'm also making contacts with other retailers. A local coffee bar has asked for three copies, and I have been making other contacts with gift shops and with the Museum of History and Industry in Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home