Driven to Espresso: Drive-through Coffee Stands in the Northwest

If you think coffee culture is cool, you have come to the right place. I have loads of information and opinions to share about espresso in the Pacific Northwest, especially the drive-through phenomenon.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Roundup of coffee drive-thrus in the blogs

Normally, you wouldn't associate drive-through espresso stands with funeral homes, would you? I never did find a drive-through in Canada, but here's one in Chatham, Ontario, that I really wish I had stumbled upon while working on Driven to Espresso.

Found a video of Muzz Buzz, a pretty wild-looking, modern drive-through franchise in Australia, on YouTube.

Here's an idea I've heard of before: you pay for the coffee of the customer behind you in line. I'm not sure who starts this out, but it apparently can go along for quite a string of cars.

Now I'm finding drive-throughs in Twitter posts. This is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home